Seatrust Mortgage a subsidiary of Community First Bank is growing its nationwide presence. We have an outstanding career opportunity for a high-performing sales Market Leader.
Seatrust Mortgage is a nationwide mortgage banker utilizing a bank charter by their parent company, Community First Bank. Our forward-thinking team is committed to helping our clients obtain residential real estate financing tailored to their personal needs and goals. We are building a reputation based upon exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities for career growth.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Directs activity of Loan Officer Staff to achieve maximum production levels; conducts performance reviews and supports overall employee career development.
- Monitors loan officer pipelines to ensure timely processing, outstanding customer experience and within company policy guidelines.
- Oversees sales team performance and communicates goals and policy changes on a regular basis. Generates new business through company provided marketing leads as well as assist in developing referral business thru realtors etc to expand market share.
- Originates, recruits, hires, and trains branch personnel.
- Ensures all functions are in complete compliance with federal, state, regulatory, and company policy and procedures.
- Project a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain Personal production pipeline and achieve company loan productivity goals.
- Registered with NMLS (DOES NOT NEED TO BE LICENSED).
- Demonstrates complete familiarity with FNMA/FHLMC, FHA/VA guidelines and understanding of all processes involved in real estate transactions.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field, preferred. .
- Minimum of 3-5 years mortgage banking experience, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of the residential mortgage origination process.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be active in the community, and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, hire, train, lead, and motivate branch personnel.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Job Type: Full-time
- NMLS registered (not licensed)
Please Apply Online or Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org