As a Mortgage Loan Originator, you will guide the member through every step of their purchase process. You will provide initial consultations to identify their needs and criteria for their new home. The ideal candidate will have successful experience building and maintaining a mortgage network and pipeline, as well as, strong knowledge in mortgage loan origination processes. You must also be familiar with and able to adhere to all policies and procedures required to successfully disclose, process, and close loan transactions. This position requires self-motivation, excellent communication skills and customer obsession to ensure a positive lending experience.
Mortgage Loan Originator Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2 year recent residential mortgage lending experience with a focus on generating self sourced business.
- Credit Union, Banking, or Independent Mortgage Office Experience is required.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, generating leads, closing business and consistently meeting/exceeding production goals.
- Verifiable, established network of referral business including Real Estate professionals and other centers of influence.
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government lending.
- Understanding of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending.
- High school diploma, Associates degree in Business or related field preferred. Work experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Experience in the use of PCs, calculators, and other office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work the hours necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Detail oriented.
Mortgage Loan Originator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mortgage Loan Originator or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of closing procedures, loan processes, documentation and current regulatory requirements affecting mortgage loans
- Good understanding of banking computer software and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
Please Apply Online or Email your resume to: email@example.com